Top 10 Bookmark Managers for Chrome 2024
In the world of overwhelming information spread around the internet, it gets tough to keep them all sorted and managed. If you’re stuck with 50+ tabs on your browser thinking you will need it some day or other, you will be stuck with 100+ tabs by the end of the day. Sounds messy, doesn’t it? This is where bookmark managers come to the rescue.
Bookmark managers are on the rise according to The Medium, due to the rise in internet dependency and increased need for content creation for any enterprise. Here is a list of the top 10 bookmark managers you should explore in 2024 that can make your life so much easier. Read through them and let us know your favorite one!
Table of Content:
- Top 10 Bookmark Managers for Chrome 2024
- What is a Bookmark Manager?
- Top 10 Bookmark Managers in 2024
- Bookmark Ninja
- More posts like this
What is a Bookmark Manager?
A bookmark manager is a handy little tool that keeps all your favorite websites in one place. It's like a digital version of those old-school bookmarks you'd stick in a book. But instead of marking your page in "War and Peace", you're saving an awesome blog post or that cute sweater you've been eyeing. You can categorize these links any way you want, making it a breeze to find them later. Plus, you can get to your saved bookmarks right from your browser's toolbar or a dedicated web app, no need to remember all those complicated URLs. And the cherry on top? Most bookmark managers come with bonus features like collections, folders, tagging, and search options. So, if you're someone who likes to keep things tidy and have your favorite sites at your fingertips, a bookmark manager is a must. If you’re a working professional and you need to sort out all of your research in one place, this is your go-to place.
Top 10 Bookmark Managers in 2024
Try our extension on chrome store
CurateIt is all-in-one Google Chrome bookmark manager where you can curate, save, create and share gems from your browser. It's the ultimate productivity powerhouse designed to revolutionize efficiency within organizations.
You can assemble boards, folders and your collections all in one place. If you like a line from an article, you can highlight it so you don’t need to skim through the article again! But the features don’t stop here. Making a moodboard takes a lot of visual research and scrolling through social media. CurateIt can help you save any type of visual into your moodboard from Instagram, twitter or anywhere! Book lovers, you can save your TBR list and actually start reading from your saved links. Nothing can stop you from finishing that list this 2024. Dark mode lovers, your eyes will be safe with the universal dark mode option.
- Unlimited number of bookmark saves, can organize them into collections.
- Customizable bookmark tools, to highlight text, codes, images, etc.
- Allows users to craft their own collection/board.
- Option for a universal dark mode.
- Allows users to expand text and generate Ai prompt templates.
- All types of content types like social feeds with images are supported.
- Allows imports from kindle highlights, goodreads and amazon.
- The learning curve's a bit steeper here than some, but once you get the hang of it, you can do all kinds of wild stuff with your collections.
CurateIt is a dynamic tool that will benefit not only individuals who need a bookmark manager to manage their online research but also enterprises that can share and have a repository of collective information that could be shared in the workspace.
Basic version- Free
Premium version- $9
Get started with CurateIt now! Click here to download!
Pocket is a great bookmark manager that's been making waves for a while now. It lets you save and pull up documents and videos from websites, just like any other bookmark manager. You can sync bookmarks across browsers and devices so all the saved data is stored at one place.
If you’re working in marketing and often end up with 100+ tabs opened on your browser, tools like Pocket can really help you cut back the noise and close unnecessary tabs. Simply bookmark and close the tabs for later. What’s exciting is that users can access the bookmarks without having an internet connection and you can access all your saved data offline.
Since it's still getting bigger and better, the tool hasn't integrated with other websites or apps yet, which could be a bit of a speed bump.
- Ensures bookmark synchronization across various browsers and devices.
- Enables users to access their bookmarks even when they're offline.
- Enables users to categorize and structure content.
- Offers a collaborative workspace for teams to store and access each other's bookmarks.
- Enables users to add notes to a saved page.
- Cannot share the entire list without granting access or using a third-party service.
- Lacks a feature for comparable discovery.
- Saving links requires the assistance of third-party applications.
Enterprises to share and save documents in one place.
Premium version- $4.99 a month or $44.99 a year
Golinks, even though is a bookmark manager, it is primarily used as a link shortener. With its skill to surf through different data sources like databases, intranets, and apps, it really broadens the playing field for users.
What sets GoLinks apart from other bookmark managers is its advanced typo tolerance feature which will save you from going to Grammarly or any other grammar checking websites.
Another USP for this tool is how you can simply send a command ‘go/’ in your browser and the link will be shortened in a second. Pretty easy, right? Since GoLinks is primarily used by companies, it does get little crowded and access management gets tricky sometimes.
- Capable of searching across various data sources including databases, intranets, and applications.
- Provides search functionality for a wide range of file types.
- Supports multilingual search with no extra effort required.
- Enables users to find previously bookmarked content using the search bar.
- Autodirect can be challenging and may require time to search for saved links.
- Sharing golinks outside the designated workspace is not possible.
- The onboarding process can be a bit complex.
- Many features are not available in the free version.
The aim is to enable employees to find and share knowledge efficiently, by converting any URL into short, memorable, and easily searchable go links.
Starter pack- $1.99 per user/month
Pro pack- $3.99 per user/month
Raindrop.io is touted as the best bookmark manager in the market. The tool is pretty much your one-stop shop for keeping all your saved links in one place, and it's free! You can save and manage all your beloved books, songs, websites, web content, articles, and so on, all from one place. Raindrop.io is super easy to use.
You can create collections, which are just folders. So if you're into keeping stuff neat, these collections are perfect for quick access! Raindrop is better used for cataloguing and managing a library where details can be retained, but this costs a lot of your time, which is not very efficient when you’re working on a time-bound project.
- Provides the convenience of saving links across different browsers.
- Offers mobile and desktop applications, extensions, as well as integration with third-party applications and APIs.
- Free access offers considerable advantages in comparison to other competitors.
- Efficient management of tabs.
- Availability of offline saving feature.
- Lacks a default folder structure and includes some placeholder content.
- The user interface on the MacOS app can become somewhat congested.
- Does not feature a dark mode.
Best used by education management employees and for marketing, advertising.
Think of Toby as your friendly visual workspace that lives on every new tab. It's like your personal assistant, ready to show your collections no matter what desktop you're on, thanks to its automatic sync.
You can tag your tabs and data to organize your collections or create notes for your to-dos. It is pretty much your content manager, just less nagging! Because Toby offers a ‘freemium’ plan, you can use a few premium features without any charge.
Your bookmarks can also be used locally to organize links, but if you have chosen a new account, you will need to activate sync to access the bookmarks on other devices. The syncing process sounds a bit tricky and could lead to wiping your whole collection, so be careful while syncing your data.
- Enables the creation of a bookmark collection for all open tabs through simple drag and drop into folders.
- Functions seamlessly with any browser of the user's choice.
- Provides an effortless method to 'collapse' all open tabs within a session into a 'folder'.
- Excellent tool for project management and browser decluttering.
- Facilitates straightforward sharing of link collections.
- Unable to store images in the designated folder.
- Lacks options for theme customization.
- The site's link cannot be copied by clicking on the tab.
Primarily used by marketing and advertising executives.
Productivity Plan- $4.50 per user/month
Team Plan- $6.00 per user/month
Start.me is a bookmarking and also a start page platform to enhance your web browsing. You can literally keep start.me as your default home page if you like being organized. It takes all your online data and puts it into one handy dashboard.
Your favorite sites and resources? All organized into widgets, folders, and tabs. It’s like taking Pinterest moodboard to another level. You can easily swing by your favorite sites with this. Start.me’s interesting feature is its live updates on news, weather forecasts, and sports on the homepage. It's your one-stop-shop for staying in the loop. Since it offers everything at one place, there’s a high chance of clutter, even for a decluttering tool. So, whenever you are organizing your links, make sure it doesn’t get overdone.
- Facilitates search for previously bookmarked content through a search bar.
- Offers a personal workspace dedicated to a single user's bookmarks.
- Comes with browser-specific extensions.
- Seamlessly syncs bookmarks across various browsers and devices.
- Functions comfortably alongside or within any browser of the user's preference
- Lacks a canvas board to organize the saved gems.
- Unable to save text snippets.
- Image annotation feature is missing.
Primarily used by enterprises to centralize resources at work.
Simple plan: Free
Personal Pro- $20.00 per user/year
Enterprise- $100 per month
Teams- $30.00 20 users/month
Diigo is an easy-to-use bookmark manager tool where users can connect as many tools to their service. You can access to all the basic necessities to bookmark, archive, screenshot and markup in Diigo.
One of the key feature that makes Diigo different is its ability to add annotations to your bookmarks which makes things easier to share with others. It is a seamless tool, although it’s offline saving feature gets dodgy. It will be wise to keep them online to share them.
- Users can highlight relevant content using annotation option.
- Users have the ability to save webpages for later reading or to capture screenshots for future use.
- The "Read Later" feature archives webpages, preventing loss due to broken links.
- Users can add links to their profiles by emailing them to a designated email address.
- Sticky notes are available for users to attach essential messages or reminders directly onto any webpage.
- Lacks the ability to save text snippets
- Does not support image annotation
- Themes are not customizable
For individuals to manage their research material at one place.
Basic plan- Free
Business- $10 per user/ month
Standard- $40 per year
Professional- $59 per year
Elink is an interesting bookmark manager on this list. It specializes in creating content for your email newsletters, HTML newsletters, websites, blogs, and even social bios from the websites you save. It's a great utilization of AI in a bookmark manager, as one of the main reasons for collecting links is to curate your own content, which Elink easily does for you. Elink does provide what other bookmark managers do, but the users focus more on the template creator tool. Some features do get left out like lack of image annotation, difficulty is managing all of the saved data offline, but one cannot have it all sometimes.
- Leverages RSS and extensive link import.
- Can distribute your curated link collection via email, newsletters, and more.
- Available dedicated workspaces.
- Enhances web pages into appealing email formats.
- Synchronizes bookmarks across multiple browsers and devices.
- Several features require purchase.
- Limited selection of templates.
- Absence of image annotation functionality.
Content marketing professionals to curate and publish email newsletters and web pages.
Free plan- Free
Pro plan- $12 per user/ month
Autopilot- $36 per month
Bookmark ninja works exactly like its name. Stealthy, private and agile. This is an amazing bookmark management tool perfect for folks dealing with tons of links every day - think marketers, bloggers, content creators, journalists, and so on. You can reach your bookmarks from any of your gadgets (desktop, laptop, mobile) on any browser, making handling your data a breeze and super nimble.
This tool’s focus on it’s privacy is a crucial point for users who wishes to keep their searches private. It is affordable, thus lacks a few fun customizable options. If you wish to keep your data arrangement minimal and simple, Bookmark Ninja could be a good choice for you.
- Access is available from your computer, tablet, or smartphone at any time, with no synchronization necessary.
- No need to install applications; simply launch the application in your browser for bookmark access.
- Users have the flexibility to modify the dashboard layout, tab colors, and tab positions using convenient drag-and-drop options.
- Can import existing bookmarks from your browser or any other bookmark manager.
- Supports the management and organization of a large number of bookmarks through advanced tag management.
- Certain features require a subscription.
- Tagging process may be complex.
- Lack of options for theme customization.
Large scale enterprises that needs a space to keep systematic directory or documents and links for everyone.
Basic plan- $1.99 per month
Webcull is a bookmark manager that lets you manage, organize, and save bookmarks. Just like any other bookmark manager, you can organise unlimited bookmarks into one folder. webcull’s interesting feature is that, you can organize links into folders and import them into your another bookmark manager. Webcull focuses on it’s privacy feature, so you can keep your own private collection safe in the same working space.
- Can generate a shareable link for any stack with an optional password protection feature for enhanced security.
- Can locate your preferred link conveniently through the use of tags, titles, or keywords.
- Adding notes is a simple process.
- Capability to save multiple tabs.
- Offers support for managing and organizing a large volume of bookmarks with advanced tag management.
- Article saving functionality is not available.
- Data import from other sources is not supported.
- Webcull supports only Google Chrome, Firefox, and Opera extensions.
For individuals who need to arrange their bookmarked links and data found on the internet.
Every bookmark manager has some features that will catch your eye and but some lack in features will take you to the same decision spot. As ironic as it sounds, finding the best bookmark manager can be overwhelming and confusing. All you need to do is to find your main goal after getting the bookmark manager. After all, you don’t need to get more confused after getting a decluttering tool! This is where CurateIt comes in picture. It’s easy breazy use will make your life easier. The whole internet can be your canvas and CurateIt will help you curate your masterpiece of a content.
How do I open bookmark manager?
Simply click on ‘add extension’ from your Chrome and you can access your bookmark manager from the tabs section of your browser.
Where is my bookmark manager?
Right-click on the Bookmarks Bar situated at the top of your screen. If you don't see the Bookmarks Bar, you can activate it by pressing Ctrl-Shift-B. Upon clicking, a drop-down menu will appear where you'll find the Bookmark Manager near the bottom.
What is the best bookmark manager?
Curateit! Click here to download the best bookmark manager.